Live streaming videos on a bigger display can only be a source of removing boredom from our life. But what about a person who’s concerned about the security of his belongings? Shouldn’t he be able to view the live feeds of IP cams of a big screen?
Well, if you are looking to access live video monitoring services on your computer, I’ve come forward to provide help. In my article, I’ll be discussing a way to Download XVR Pro for PC. And the method I’ll be talking about, it only benefits the users of Windows & Mac OS.
What Exactly is XVR Pro?
XVR Pro is a surveillance tool that gives you access to your digital recorders anytime anywhere. It allows a user to watch the live feeds of their surveillance cams through devices like DVR. But a good thing is that you’ll still be able to control your IP cams. And that’s because of the P2P protocols.
If you are using this app, then you should be aware of the fact that how it works. Once you launch the app for the first time, you are asked to register or login with your existing app account. Afterward, everything becomes a walk in the park. You can start configuring the surveillance devices after scanning their QR-codes from your monitoring devices.
What’s the Difference Between DVR/NVR/XVR?
A user should be aware of the fact that what sort of digital recorder he’s using. I know some of the users are not intrusted in gathering such info. But I’ve also such consumers paying a lot to the people who own this little info. So if you don’t like to rely on others like technicians and want to get the job done by yourself, then read the provided terminologies carefully.
- DVR (Digital Video Recorders): Works great with HD & SD Analog surveillance cameras.
- NVR (Network Video Recorders): Designed to work specifically with IP cameras.
- XVR (a hybrid): Supports connection with both IP & HD cameras.
Some Prominent Features of XVR Pro
- Supports connection with all kinds of networks i.e; Wifi, 3G, & 4G.
- Views several live feeds at the same time.
- Allows you to take a snap from a live feed.
- Records every glimpse of live footage on a device of your choice.
- Helps you take full control of your live feeds through Pan-Tilt-Zoom.
Download XVR Pro for PC and Laptop
One possible way of downloading XVR Pro for PC is through the Android emulators. It’s because the app’s services are not officially developed to work with computers. So you can only emulate the OS in which the app works. Yes, you are going to emulate the Android interface and if you imply the provided solution carefully, you can complete the task for free.
Solution: Install XVR Pro for Windows 10-8-7-Mac OS
- Download BlueStacks on your Windows or Mac operating systems.
- After downloading the emulator’s file, run it to start its installation process. The installation is simple, you just have to keep following the onscreen prompts to get the job done.
- Once the emulator is installed, you are required to launch it. You can do that simply by clicking twice on its icon from the desktop of your monitoring device.
- Now let the emulator complete the first boot in peace.
- Thereafter, from the home interface of BlueStacks, hit once on the play store’s icon.
- Add your Google account in it or just signup, if you don’t have an account.
- When you start seeing the play store in the emulator, click on the search bar.
- Make a query for XVR Pro and open the app accordingly.
- Click on the install button and wait for 5 or 6 seconds.
- At last, when XVR Pro for PC (Windows 10/8/7/Mac) is installed, click on the Open button.
That’s all, TechPCWin team thanks you for reading the whole article.
XVR Pro does a great job of providing live monitoring services. The application is known to be the best because of its P2P service, which is hard to find in such category apps. The reason why I was attracted to this app was that it’s not made to pickpockets of its users. No online ads and in-app purchases.