If you own a WiFi network, then you may wanna consider managing it for your benefit. For instance, only letting the authorized persona use it as well as kick out the invaders from it. But the problem is that you can’t perform such tasks without proper help.
That’s why I’ve decided to help users Download WiFiman for PC and Laptop. This way, users will be allowed to access the same Android app’s services on computers. But there’s no straightforward way of getting the job done. So here, I’ll be helping on a way to install WiFiman for Windows 10/8/7/Mac machines.
What is WiFiman?
WiFiman is one of the best network analyzer tools that is designed to benefit Ubiquiti users. All of the app’s services are the same for all sorts of users. Meaning, you don’t have to pay a single penny to access this app on your device. Just launch the app and configure it by entering your router’s unique IP and password (such instructions are printed on the back of your router).
If you are willing to protect your network from online vulnerabilities, then this app works best for you. Because it allows you to get full detail about who’s connected to your WiFi and what others did while connected to your networks.
For the owners of the cafe or coffee cousins, they can use this app to view the browsing history of their networks. And even there’s no need to ask their ISP to get the job done. But just login to their free accounts via this app and start viewing the surfing history.
As all of the Ubiquiti networks provide UBNT & UniFi services, you are allowed to control and access such facilities directly from this app. Furthermore, there are tons of other services that are added to help American consumers protect their routers from online insecurities.
- It provides a list of nearby WiFi connections.
- Grants access to the history of network speed.
- You can test the speed of your current internet connection.
- Fully free network analyzer.
- Show WiFi signal strength.
- No premium services.
- No official version for Windows 10/8/7/Mac OS.
Should You Get WiFiman App for PC?
If you are sort of a user who wants always want to stay safe while surfing the internet, you should consider getting this app. But if you don’t want to bother using a computer while doing official work or making assignments, then you should consider getting WiFiman App for PC.
Because that’ll help you complete the job of securing your wireless connections without even touching your smartphone. And also there’s no harm in bringing ease into your life. So why not have the same on both smartphone and PC.
Download WiFiman for PC and Laptop
WiFiman is an Android App. But with the help of Android Emulators, you can download WiFiman for PC easily. The good thing is that you can download WiFiman for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 and WiFiman for Mac. The reason behind this is an Android Emulator. If you want to install WiFiman on PC then you need to follow the instructions given below.
Simple Steps To Install WiFiman for Windows 10/8/7/macOS
- For better cross-platforming experience, Download BlueStacks emulator.
- When you’ve completely downloaded the emulator’s file, open it to start the installation.
- After its installation process completes, launch it on your machine.
- Let the software complete the startup process in peace (takes 20 to 30 seconds).
- Now when you start seeing the program’s home interface, click on the play store’s icon.
- Enter your Google Account to register for Google Play Services.
- Type WiFiman in the search bar and press enter.
- Click on the install button and wait for several seconds.
- Afterward, start using WiFiman for Windows 10/8/7/macOS by clicking on the Open button.
That’s all, thanks.