Without the power of the internet, it would be like living in the stone age. But some people can’t afford to buy high-speed internet packages. Also, there can be a situation where your data package ends, but you are required to get the job done online instantly. So in both of such situations, you can use WiFi Warden.
In this article, I would like to help my viewers get familiar with the app’s facilities. And when I’m done talking about the app, I’ll take you directly on the topic of downloading WiFi Warden for PC and Laptop. The provided method will work on Windows & Mac operating systems.
What is WiFi Warden?
WiFi Warden is kind of a WiFi analyzer that contains lots of great services for the internet geeks. Some people might it as an essential app for every device user. Because it has everything you would want if you are willing to connect or connected with the internet.
It’s pretty much straightforward that such a beneficial app can’t be free. But if you are willing to stay as a free consumer, then all you have to do is bear online advertisements. This way, you’ll be able to benefit from the app’s services without paying any real money.
How Does It Work?
You don’t have to be professional to use the services of this utility. Because it is developed with a user-friendly UI. On the main interface, you’ll find a bunch of menus regarding your requirements. And once you navigate into a many, you are provided with a list of nearby networks.
If you select a network, you can check all of its public details. I mean, you can only view the password of a network as if it is shared by its owner. Else, you’ll be able to view the manufacturer’s name, a total distance of a router from you, and so on. But you should be aware of the fact that it’s only to help you, but not let you go fishing around in somebody else’s pond.
- Free WiFi Hotspots
- WiFi Analyzer
- Internet Speed Meter
- Connect with WPS
- Who’s connected to your WiFi
- Helps create a strong password
- Blocks Hackers
- Contain advertisements/promotions
- WPS connect requires root for some devices
- Only officially available for Android 6.0+
Download WiFi Warden for PC and Laptop
There’s a trick that can be implied to download WiFi Warden for PC. All you have to do is to be ok with using the services of third-party programs known as Android emulators. Because only these utilities are your hope for emulating the Android interface without having to pay any extra charges.
It’s not much to ask to use such a beneficial app like WiFi Warden on Windows 10/8/7/Mac. You just have to spend 5min extra on the installation procedure. That’s it, and if your computer has at least 4GB RAM and 500MB disk space, you’ll face any trouble while completing this task.
Installation of WiFi Warden for Windows 10-8-7-Mac OS
- Download an Android emulator from provided links:
- After downloading the emulator’s file, install it on your machine.
- The installation procedure is simple, just follow the on-screen prompts to get the job done.
- When you are done installing the software, launch it from the desktop of your computer.
- Allow it to complete the first and one-time boot process in peace.
- Once you are able to see its home interface, locate and visit the Google Play Store.
- Enter your Google account or click on the Signup link to create one for free.
- Now from the play store’s search bar, make a search query for WiFi Warden
- Click on the Install button and wait until the installation completes.
- At last, start using WiFi Warden for PC (Windows & Mac) by clicking on the Open button.
- For future reference, you can launch the app from the main interface of the installed emulator.
That’s all, thanks for visiting TechPCWin.