One can’t deny the fact that internet tools are beneficial for all of us. Because every utility is serving the best interest of users with different requirements. Likewise, there are some free WiFi tools that are meant to help users who are unable to get a free access point.
In this article, I going to talk about an app named WIFI PASSWORD MASTER. Yet, it has no official desktop version. So I’ve decided to introduce you to a way to Download WIFI PASSWORD MASTER for PC. This way, you’ll be able to benefit from the app’s services on your Windows or Mac operating systems.
What is WIFI PASSWORD MASTER?
WIFI PASSWORD MASTER is one of the top-rated internet tools. It’s loved by more than 10 million users worldwide. And the reason behind the success of this app is that it comes with a pretty simple interface that’s hard to find in other apps.
There’s no need to worry about getting the app’s latest version. Because its official version is available on the Google Play Store. So now you don’t have to risk or jeopardize your network’s security, just because you want to use this app.
How To Work With It?
You know how WIFI PASSWORD MASTER works after you launch the app. Simply three menus are provided on the main interface. And you are allowed to navigate to any menu that you find appropriate for the moment.
Following are the three menus that are presented inside this app:
- WiFi Networks List
In this menu, users are provided with two sub-menus. One of the sub-menu shows the list of networks are protected with special protocols like WPA. On the other hand, you can also go to the next sub-menu that delivers a list of open WiFi networks.
- Key Generator
An owner of a network is allowed to create a secure key for WiFi hotspots. So he can share them with the ones with whom he wants to share his network. A user is allowed to also view the list of users that are connected to his WiFi.
- Speed Test
If a user feels curious about his network’s speed, he can use WIFI PASSWORD MASTER to get the job done. Because in this menu, anyone is allowed to view his network’s status. Like getting the ping rate, bandwidth speed, and upload charge. Such features are beneficial for every internet user.
Download WIFI PASSWORD MASTER for PC and Laptop
To help you Download WIFI PASSWORD MASTER for PC, I’ll suggest you use Android emulators. Because this app is only developed to work on Android smartphones. So basically, you’ll be required to use the services of a third-party program and that’s Android emulators.
To tell you some facts about the product that I’ll be using, it’ll only help you install WIFI PASSWORD MASTER for Windows 10/8/7/Mac OS. And there’s a bonus for you, these programs can be used to use any Android app on your computer.
Installing WIFI PASSWORD MASTER for Windows 10-8-7-Mac OS
- It’s best that you first Download BlueStacks App Player on your PC.
- And after downloading the emulator’s file, install it by following the onscreen prompts.
- When the emulator is installed completely, launch it by double-clicking on its icon from the desktop of your computer.
- Allow the software to complete its one-time boot process in peace.
- From the home interface of BlueStacks, click on the play store’s icon.
- Login with a Google account or just hit the Signup link.
- Click once on the play store’s search bar.
- Make a search for WIFI PASSWORD MASTER.
- Hit the install button and wait for a couple of moments.
- At last, start using WIFI PASSWORD MASTER for PC (Windows & Mac) by tapping on the Open button.
That’s all, thanks for visiting TechPCWin.