Be happy, because now you can stop jeopardizing your online privacy. You just need a good virtual private network to help you get this specific job done. And if you are willing to achieve such a goal without paying a single dime, I’ve just got the right utility for you.
In this article, I’m going to help you get familiar with the services of VPN Force. I know that this app is only available for Android OS, so I’ll also introduce you to a tip/trick to Download VPN Force for PC. But just to avoid any complications, the provided method is specifically drafted to help users of Windows & Mac operating systems.
Download VPN Force for PC and Laptop
You are required to step onto a one-way road to Download VPN Force for PC. Because this app has no official desktop version and it’s only developed to benefit smartphone users. So basically, you’ll be required to use the services of Android emulators.
To tell about such third-party programs, they are designed to help you enjoy Android OS on your computer. Meaning, if you are using its services, then you’ll be allowed to enjoy your desired Android apps and games on PC.
Getting VPN Force for Windows 10-8-7-Mac OS
- Download an Android emulator on your computer. (BlueStacks | Nox App Player)
- After getting the emulator’s raw file, launch it to start the installation process.
- The installation procedure is pretty simple. To be successful, you just have to keep following the on-screen instructions.
- When the emulator/app player is installed, launch it.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to configure it according to your needs.
- Now from the home interface of the emulator, click once on the Play Store’s icon.
- Enter your Google account credentials to log in to Google Play Services.
- Click on the play store’s search bar and search for VPN Force.
- Once the app’s page opens, hit the install button.
- Thereafter, start using VPN Force for PC (Windows & Mac) through an Android emulator.
What is VPN Force?
VPN Force is one of the best free virtual private network apps. It is developed to help users who are conscious about their online security and privacy. Because it serves in the best interest of users who want to surf the internet privately and anonymously.
The app’s services are free-to-use and you can easily download it from the Google Play Store. But a user should also be aware of the fact that this VPN also contains online advertisements. And that’s the only disadvantage of using it because there’s no official way of removing them.
How To Start?
You don’t have to be professional nor a geek to use VPN Force for PC. Because the app’s interface is a lot simple and works perfectly for users who are new to using a VPN. After you launch the app, you are led directly to the main interface, from where you can claim a secure pathway to surf the internet privately.
Once you are inside the app’s interface, you are also provided with an option to select a proxy server of your choice. Lots of premium proxy locations are added for your ease. And you don’t have to pay any extra charges to connect with one of them.
Yes, using VPN Force helps you surf the internet anonymously. But also comes with lots of benefits that are hard to ignore. For instance, you are allowed to visit websites of your choice. So now there’s no need to curb your appetite for surfing the internet with freedom.
If you want, you can live stream a huge amount of media while being connected to this VPN. And even download such videos to watch them offline. Because the app never asks you to limit your time or bandwidth spent while connected to a proxy server.
That’s all, thanks for visiting TechPCWin.