Not every live monitoring app is worth trying. Because most of them are only developed by scammers to pickpockets of their users. So the only way of finding fully trusted apps is by looking into the trusted stores like Google Play. Because here, you are allowed to read the comments are reviews written by the users of all the apps.
So if you really care about the security of your households, you should Download V380s for PC and Laptop. Because it’s your only hope for accessing live video monitoring services without any hassle. That’s why I’ll introduce you to a way to install V380s for Windows 10/8/7/Mac OS.
Why Download V380s App for PC?
Many users get confused before downloading the V380s App for PC, it’s mainly because they haven’t used this app on a bigger device yet. But trust me, in my experience, it’ll change the way you like to access the live feed of your IP cams. Because it’ll help you see things clearly and with a lot of focus. Some of the indulging facts are listed below:
- Cloud Storage support.
- Free audio intercom and video calling.
- A whole gallery of videos from the live feed.
- Control and manage your IP cams via mouse and keyboard.
Download V380s for PC and Laptop
Still, looking for a way to Download V380s for PC? You can complete this goal by using Android emulators. Such software are developed to help users who want to emulate the Android interface on their computers. And if you want the same facility, use the method provided below.
Easy Steps To Install V380s for Windows 10/8/8.1/7/macOS
- Download BlueStacks or Nox App Player on PC.
- After getting an emulator’s raw file, open it to start its installation wizard.
- Follow the onscreen instructions until the software is installed properly.
- When it’s ready to use, launch it.
- Try not to mess with the software during its first boot.
- From the emulator’s home interface, click on the play store’s icon.
- Enter your Google Account to start using Google Play Services on PC.
- Once inside the play store, use its search bar to open V380s.
- Hit the install button and accept the installation license.
- Download the V380s Apk file and open it via BlueStacks or Nox.
- Either way, After the app’s successful installation, you’ll be allowed to use V380s for Windows 10/8/8.1/7/macOS.
What is V380s?
V380s is one of the renowned products of silence_sari. This app is developed to help users access remote monitoring services on their devices. As it is developed only for the benefit of users, it doesn’t ask you to pay a single penny. All you have to do is register for free and start gaining access to your desired IP cams.
This app has tons of great features that all of its users find compelling. For example, the live feed in 720p is a lot better for all sorts of users. Because it allows them to see things clearly to take mandatory precautions for the greater good of their beloved ones. Not just that, but if you can have the same resolution effects in the video calls for free.
How To Start With V380s?
There are two different ways of connecting IP cams with V380s. But the easiest way to get the job done is by connecting both of the devices with the same network. To do so, follow the steps drafted below:
- Plug-in your IP cams and place them near your WiFi routers.
- After hearing the cam’s sound, press & hold the camera’s reset button until you hear the same sound again.
- Now launch the app and tap on “WiFi quick setup”
- If your phone is connected to the same router, you’ll be asked to enter the network’s password.
- When done, click on the “Next Step” button.
- Wait until V380s locate and connect you to the nearby camera device.
- Once it’s done completing the process, the live feed of such cams will be available inside the app’s interface.
That’s all, thanks.