Now you can free download Thunder VPN For PC. It provides online security & privacy to its users. With so many on-going cybercrime activities, no one would ever like to become prey for the online hunters. It’s obvious that we all want security at any cost.
What if we could have a secure internet connection for free? What if there is no one to trace our online footsteps? Wouldn’t you want to become totally anonymous on the internet? If yes, then Thunder VPN For PC will be the right choice for you. Because it delivers you with a secure and safe pathway to surf the internet.
More About Thunder VPN
Not long ago, people avoided using the services of a VPN. It was because the VPN applications slower their internet speed and make it really really irritating for them to perform their designated online jobs. Most of the internet users knew that it’s not safe to surf the internet without using the services of a VPN. But still, they were willing to risk their privacy and security. So with the development of applications like Thunder VPN, the rate of user interaction got improved. It’s because this VPN app delivered users with the thing which they wanted the most. Yes, a variety of fast proxy servers.
Multiple Proxy Servers
However, if you are considering how does a proxy server helps you become anonymous on the internet? Let me you that the purpose of a proxy server is to fake the IP address of a user. By faking an IP means that it exchanges the original IP address of an individual with the locational server he chooses to surf from. That is the foremost reason why a hacker or others can’t trace your online identity. Well, this application works well for users who are conscious about their online privacy.
Start With a Single Click
Thunder VPN comes with a simple design that any sort of user can access without a hassle. After the installation of the app, users can start acquiring its services with a single click. As mentioned before, its a free VPN app, so there is no need for you to register as well. So if you are looking for an app that delivers more than it asks for, today is your lucky day because now you have found one.
Furthermore, there are millions of internet users who want to access what’s unavailable in the country. As a matter of fact, it’s in human nature to be curious about things that are not available to him. So if you are a user who wants total online freedom, Thunder VPN will help you claim such a reward. It will help you to access websites & social media apps that are blocked due to geographical restrictions. Live stream videos or download them, connect with people from around the world, surf the internet as you always wanted to. Because now there is no one to snitch your online freedom from you.
Thunder VPN for PC: free download on Windows-Mac
Thunder VPN is an Android App. But thanks to third-party programs known as Android emulators, you can use this VPN on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Mac operating systems. All you have to do is imply the steps carefully as they are drafted only to benefit you.
Procedure To Install Thunder VPN for Windows 10/8/7/Mac
- Download BlueStacks emulator or Nox App Player.
- Now if you are ok with the default settings of the software’s installation wizard, just keep clicking on the “Next” button and in the end, hit the “Finish” button.
- After you close the installation wizard, launch the emulator from your desktop.
- Watch the startup tutorial to acknowledge the emulator’s controls.
- Also, don’t forget to complete the startup forums to access Google Play Services on PC.
- When you start seeing the home interface, open the Play Store app.
- Type Thunder VPN inside the search bar and hit enter.
- Tap the install button and let the app install in peace.
- Afterward, open Thunder VPN for Windows 10/8/7/Mac from the emulator’s main page.
Features of Thunder VPN
- Large number of servers, high-speed bandwidth
- Choose apps which using VPN (Android 5.0+ required)
- Works with Wi-Fi, LTE/4G, 3G and all mobile data carriers
- Strict no-logging policy
- Smart choose server
- Well-designed UI, a few ADs
- No usage and time limit
- No registration or configuration required
- No additional permissions required [Source: Google Play Store]
That’s all, thanks.