Snap VPN for PC. Many VPN apps help users bypass geo-restrictions and remove firewalls. But some of them are not secure. They only unblock apps and websites. If you are looking for the best and secure VPN app then Snap VPN is one of the best choices. It is a free tool that connects on the device with a single click. No login and registration are required for its connectivity. Just tap on the connect button and it will automatically configure with your device.
The best thing about this application is that it works on any internet connection. You can use it on WiFi, Public Hotspot. 3G, 4G, LTE, and all other mobile networks. Using this app you can access your favorite sites such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc easily. It gives unlimited bandwidth with no time limitation. You can use it from any country. Snap VPN includes a lot of Proxy servers. You can choose a proxy server according to location. By default Snap VPN connects the best available proxy with the device.
Furthermore, this VPN is highly secure. It makes a private internet connection. You are connected as anonymous. It encrypts internet data. In this way, no one can access what you are doing on the internet. Hackers and Internet Service Providers cannot trace your online activities. In short, you can say that Snap VPN for PC helps you access the world of the internet with full freedom.
Snap VPN on PC can be used with the help of an Android Emulator. You can use Snap VPN on Windows as well as Mac OS. Below we will tell you a guide on how to download and install Snap VPN for PC running Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac. But first, let’s see the main key feature of the Snap VPN app.
Features of Snap VPN
- Free VPN proxy by Snap VPN-
- Bypass the firewalls as school proxy while you are at school or at work.
- Unblock sites with free proxy server.
- Protect your network traffic under WiFi hotspot Browse anonymously and securely without being tracked. Enjoy private browsing.
- Auto to the best locations for you based on your current IP.
- Works with WiFi, LTE, 3G, and all mobile data carriers.
- Encrypts data using Open VPN protocols (UDP / TCP). [Source: Google Play Store]
How to Download Snap VPN for PC and Laptop
As I have told you Snap VPN can be download on PC with the help of an Android Emulator. So first we have to download an Android Emulator on our PC. There are many third-party emulators available in the market but we suggest BlueStacks and Nox App Player. The steps given below are for
Snap VPN for PC via Nox App Player. But you can use this method on any Android Emulator.
How to Install Snap VPN for Windows 10, 8, 7
- After installing the emulator. Open it on your PC.
- You will see the homepage of Nox.
- Form homepage clicks on Google Folder and selects the Play Store.
- Enter your Gmail Credentials.
- Once you have activated the Play Store. Use search, type Snap VPN, and press the enter key.
- Select the app and hit the install button.
This is how you can install Snap VPN for Windows 10, 8, 7, and other versions.
Snap VPN for Mac (Mac OS X)
The above method also works for Mac and Mac OS X. But for good and quality results of Snap VPN try BlueStacks.
- Download and install BlueStacks.
- Setup BlueStacks by entering information i.e (Device Name, WiFi password, Google Account, etc)
- Once done, you will see the main page of BlueStacks.
- From the homepage go to MY APPS tab. Click on System App and select Google Store.
- Search for Snap VPN. Select the app and hit the install button.
Once installed, Click Open to use Snap VPN for Mac and Mac OS X.