Nox Emulator is a third party application which is delivered for Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac OS users. The basic reason for this software is to allow users to access Android apps & games on PC. Likely, the Nox app player is a good alternative to the famous emulator known as BlueStacks. NoxPlayer is getting popular among many because of its lightweight performance. Users who do not have fast processing computer, they can install Nox emulator to run Android apps on PC. Not just that, but to experience the Android platform in the brand new way on a big screen of a computer.
Is Nox player Safe?
It’s a fact that the Nox player is totally safe for your PC or Laptop. It does not harms the processing of your machine but also provides you with a lightweight interface. As for some security precautions, you need to install the software from a trusted website. Even if you want, you can download Nox player latest version from their official website.
Is Nox player Free?
Nox Player is totally free to access. Users can acquire the services of the software without emptying their pockets. But in order to download an Android app or game, you may need to enter your Gmail credentials. In case you do not wanna do that, then you will have to upload the APK files of your desired apps or games.
How Do I Download PUBG on Nox?
Fortunately, Nox is delivered in the market for the sake of Android users. As we all know that PUBG is the most trending game on Android and PC. That,s why PUBG is pre-installed on every NoxPlayer. Users are allowed to access PUBG mobile on PC directly from the apps drawer placed inside the Nox Emulator.
Nox Emulator Download
Before we get to the main part to download & install Nox Emulator on PC. Users need to make sure that their PC or Laptop meets the requirements necessary to install the program. See the following table to make sure you are not short of something:
|Developers||Nox Digital Entertainment Company Ltd|
|Operating System||Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 & Mac|
|Disk Space||Total of 2.5 GB|
|Processor||2.2 GHz or later|
|Installer Type||Both Offline & Online|
How To Download & Install Nox Emulator on PC
Now its time we get to the part on how to download & install Nox Emulator on PC. If your computer meets the above-provided requirements, you need to follow the steps provided below:
- Firstly, download & install the Nox Player on your Computer.
- After the successful installation of Noxplayer, run it.
- Now perform the provided instructions until you start seeing the home interface of the Emulator.
- From the home interface, click on the Google folder and open the Play Store.
- You will be asked to enter your Gmail account to access Google Play services. If you have a Gmail account, enter it or click once on the New button to create one.
- After you have entered your Gmail credentials, the emulator will ask you to choose a payment method. Click on No thanks to acquire all the services of Noxplayer for free.
- Once configured, you will be able to access Google Play Store on Nox Emulator.
Download Android Apps For PC via Play Store
- From the home page of NoxPlayer, navigate to Google, and open the Play Store.
- Type the keyword of your desired app in the search bar of the Play Store and press Enter.
- Click on the install button and you are good to go.
Download Android Apps For PC via APK Files
- From the menubar is Nox Emulator, click on the add APK file icon.
- Select your wanted APK file to upload it in the Emulator.
- After the app is installed, you can open it from the home page of Noxplayer.
Key Features of Nox App Player
Now that you know all about Nox Emulator, its time to get familiar with the key features of this fascinating App player. Head below to know about amazing things which only NoxPlayer has to offer to its users:
- Multi-Drive: Now users can run multiple emulators at the same time. Run different Android apps on two different virtual machines without getting bothered by slow processing speed.
- Record your gameplays conveniently with the help of provided tools available in the side menubar.
- Customize controls of your games to make it easier for you.
- All the famous apps like Whatsapp, TikTok, Facebook, Youtube are installed by default.
- Allows you to use social media apps with the help of a keyboard and mouse.
Nox Comes First!
Here comes an end to our guide on how to download & install Nox Emulator on PC, Free on Windows 10/8/7 & Mac. Feel free to ask for suggestions with the help of the comments box below. Do visit TechPCWin for daily guides to acknowledge helpful tips/tricks. Thanks for your time.
Nox Emulator Summary
Nox Emulator is delivered for the benefits of Android Users. With its help, users can easily access Android apps & game on Windows PC or Mac devices. Likely, my experience with NoxPlayer was really amazing. It didn’t affect the processing speed of my computer and I get to run my musical apps through it while performing my office work.