Download iVMS-4500 for PC to watch live footage of IP cams of home, office, and workplace. No doubt, it is one of the best Android video surveillance app. But there is no official version of the iVMS-4500 App for PC but using Android Emulators, you can easily run it on your computer. Before we will tell you the installation procedure, let’s know somethings about the app.
iVMS-4500 App Review
iVMS-4500 App is designed by HIKVISION HQ. With this app, you can manage the workings of embedded DVR, NVR, and networks manufactured by HIKVISION. Now you can see live footage of the camera from any part of the world with the help of an internet connection. iVMS-4500 not just work on a Wi-fi connection. In fact, it supports Mobile Networks as well such as 3G and 4G. This application supports management for multiple cams. Now you don’t need to install other surveillance apps as it is a master of all apps.
Main Key Features of iVMS-4500
- Live Video Monitoring in HD video Resolution.
- Support video surveillance wirelessly using WiFi or 3G, 4G connection.
- Also supports Public WiFi Hotspots. But connect VPN while using Public Internet. Try Melon VPN For PC.
- Record cam videos with Video Playback.
- Supports PTZ Control. You can zoom in and zoom out the video.
- Take screenshots while viewing videos.
- Notify users when detects suspicious activity in the cam.
- Control for Alarm and Alert.
Alternative to iVMS-4500 for PC
How to Connect iVMS-4500 Camera App for PC
The procedure of connecting a Camera with the iVMS-4500 App is very simple. This application automatically finds the Public IP for your network camera. But if not then you need to enter details manually. Enter the dynamic domain name or access it by mapping ports to the public IP of the router. This application only works on supported devices by HikVision.
Download iVMS-4500 for PC and Laptop
You can Download iVMS-4500 for PC, but only with the help of Android emulators. These third-party programs help you emulate the Android OS, resulting in, you are able to use your favorite Android apps on your computer. But you first, you need to decide what operating system you are using, so you can pick the safest method for your benefit.
Steps to Install iVMS-4500 for Windows 10, 8, 7
Follow these simple steps to download iVMS-4500 for PC Windows.
- Download and Install the Android Emulator on PC.
- After installing the emulator on your PC.
- Configure your Google Account, when asked.
- Google Account is necessary to use Android Apps on PC. So if you don’t have one, click on the Signup link.
- From the main interface of the program, open the PlayStore app.
- Click on the search bar and type iVMS-4500.
- Select the appropriate app.
- Click on the Install button and then Accept the installation.
Once installed, click on the Open button to start using iVMS-4500 for PC Windows 10, 8, 7 for free.
iVMS-4500 for Mac (Mac OS X)
The above method also works for Mac and Mac OS X. But for good and quality results of iVMS-4500 try BlueStacks.
- Download and install BlueStacks.
- Setup BlueStacks by entering information i.e (Device Name, WiFi password, Google Account, etc)
- Once done, you will see the main page of BlueStacks.
- From the homepage go to MY APPS tab. Click on System App and select Google Store.
- Search for iVMS-4500. Select the app and hit the install button.
Once installed, Click Open to use iVMS-4500 for Mac and Mac OS X.
iVMS-4500 is made specifically for Hik-connect users. This app comes with plenty of live monitoring services which may never locate any other app out there. It allows users to take full control over the installed network cameras anytime anywhere. Consumers get to secure their belongings even from a far distance.