It’s nearly impossible to keep an eye on your beloved ones when you are not around them. For some reason, you have to go to a faraway place but still, want to see what’s going on in your property. So what if you could see the on-going activities on your property 24/7? Wouldn’t it be great if you could just see your toddlers/Redmonds even when you are not near them?
And if you want that facility, then iPOLiS mobile should be your priority. This application is yet only introduced for smartphones. So we will discuss, how to download & install iPOLiS mobile For PC. Our guide will let users install iPOLiS mobile For Windows & Mac as well.
What is the iPOLiS mobile?
iPOLiS mobile is a surveillance service made for smartphones. It lets users get a live feed of surveillance cameras directly onto their smartphones. Yet, it is delivered for cameras that support Hanwha Techwin’s Security Network items. With its help, users can enjoy all the good features of live monitoring on their mobile devices. The app just works with the help of an internet connection. It does not matter either you are connected to WiFi or mobile data, you will still be able to access all the good services of this app.
How To Connect a Device With iPOLiS mobile?
Several steps need your attention to connecting a device with iPOLiS mobile. To do so, you are first required to enter your email credentials inside the app and set a strong passcode of your choice. Afterward, you will be allowed to connect as many devices as you want to. For that, you are going to enter the IP or port number of your device. Such information is written on the backside of your cameras or digital records. If you are finding it hard to get the port number, you can always enter the IP of a device inside the web browser. Press enter and then see what port number you are delivered with. When you are done in entering a device’s credentials, you will be allowed to use it inside the app’s interface.
Why You Should Install iPOLiS mobile For PC?
There are several intriguing reasons for installing iPOLiS mobile For PC. Some of them are presented below:
- Allows you to connect multiple devices in a single app.
- Access to variant live feeds in a single moment.
- Full-screen view of a particular camera.
- Watch live feed on a big screen.
- Grants access to digital recorders.
- PTZ feature is also available.
- Enables calendar services to watch old-time saved videos.
- Available in multiple languages.
Download iPOLiS mobile for PC and Laptop
Downloading iPOLiS mobile for PC is simple, but not straightforward. I’m saying this the app’s services are limited to smartphones, so you need third-party software to get the job done. In simple words, you need Android emulators to help you use this Android surveillance app on your computer. Not that it’s pretty much clear, you need to know that these programs only work on Windows & Mac OS.
Steps to Install iPOLiS mobile for Windows 10, 8, 7, and macOS
Follow these simple steps to download iPOLiS mobile for PC Windows and macOS.
- For starters, you need to download and install an Android emulator on your PC.
- After installing an emulator, set up your Google Account.
- Once the Google Account is added, you’ll be allowed to use all the Android Apps on PC.
- From the main interface of the software, open Play Store.
- Click on the search and search for iPOLiS mobile.
- Make the right selection from the provided search results.
- Now click on the Install button and then confirm the installation.
Once installed, click on the Open button to start using iPOLiS mobile for PC Windows 10, 8, 7, and macOS for free.
iPOLiS mobile is good because it comes with all of the basic services as being a surveillance tool. As for now, it only works with limited devices and it’s the only drawback of this app. Apart from that, it’s a must-have application for those who never want to become a victim of criminal activities.