It’s really hard for users to protect their households when they can’t stay put to them. At some moment, either they need to go on a vacation or at work. Still, the point is how to keep an eye on your property while you are not being there? With the increasing rate of crimes, would you ever wanna leave your home unprotected?
Well, if you are trying to secure your belongings when you are not around them, Digoo Cloud comes as the right solution for you. In our guide, we will tell you How To Download & Install Digoo Cloud For PC using Windows 10/8/7 & Mac.
What is Digoo Cloud?
Digoo Cloud provides a convenient solution for those who want to stay one step ahead of criminal activities. The app allows users to connect their IP or Network cameras with mobile devices. All of the app’s services are free to use and it’s a lot simple to use this app. The basic need of the app is a working internet connection. Because all of the provided facilities work through cloud services which you can only access when your device is connected with the internet.
To start working with the app, a user has to register via personal info. When he’s done in registering, all he needs to do is enter the IP’s of his cloud camera devices to start using the services of the app. This application will help you configure your camera devices. It will tell you what credentials are necessary for live surveillance services. Likewise, users are allowed to use the app’s services even from any corner of the world. Either they are on a business trip or enjoying a family holiday. There is no need for them to stay worried about the security of their property because now they have the Digoo Cloud app working by their side.
- Grants 360-degree surveillance angel.
- Comes with a sound & motion detector.
- No online ads & in-app purchases.
- Allows two-way communication with voice.
- Helps you share live feed video clips directly from the app.
- No support to digital recorders.
- Only works with the internet.
- Not a one-tap surveillance app.
Download Digoo Cloud for PC and Laptop
You need to use an Android emulator to Download Digoo Cloud for PC. It because this app is only developed to work with smartphones. But you still have hope of using it by emulating the whole Android interface. It may seem a lot, but trust, it only takes 5 to 10 minutes of your time. Rather, if you are implying the provided below method, make sure that you are using Windows or Mac OS.
Steps to Install Digoo Cloud for Windows 10, 8, 7, and macOS
Follow these simple steps to download Digoo Cloud for PC Windows and macOS.
- To download this Android tool on PC, download & install an Android Emulator.
- After installing the emulator on your PC, you need to add your Google Account.
- Google Account is compulsory if you want to use Android Apps on PC.
- Once you’ve added the right account, open the Play Store app on the emulator.
- Click on the search and type Digoo Cloud.
- Make the right selection from the search results.
- Click on the Install button and then wait for several seconds.
Once installed, click on the Open button to start using Digoo Cloud for PC Windows 10, 8, 7, and macOS for free.
Digoo Cloud provides a hassle-free environment for users who are willing to protect their belongings & property. All of the basic monitoring services are provided within the app. So users can use this application to visit different places with a relief that all of their precious belongings are safe in good hands.