Free Download MIPC for PC Windows and Mac OS. MIPC is a free mobile real-time video surveillance software used with Cloud IP Camera. This application shows live HD footage of the cam directly on smartphones with the help of a WiFi connection. You can also use this application on Mobile Networks.
It doesn’t matter whether you have installed cams at the home, office, shops, or any other place. Just connect the cam with this app and see live surveillance from any part of the world. Furthermore, it also notifies users whenever it records abnormal information. In this way, you take safety precautions.
How the MIPC App Works?
If you are new and don’t know how to use the MIPC app then you are in the right place. It is very simple and easy to use. It is a very user-friendly app. You can easily connect the camera with this app. Follow these steps below to configure or connect IP cameras with the MIPC app.
- First of all download and install the MIPC App on your Smartphone. (Download Link)
- Once installed, Open it.
- Now log in the app with username and password.
- Add a device by clicking on the icon of + (plus).
- Here enter details of the camera. i.e. Port Number, Password, Username, Unique Domain IP address.
- Once done click save.
- Now you will see live video streaming fo the camera.
Make sure that your device is connected to a working WiFi connection.
Key Features of MIPC App
- Real-time live video surveillance from IP/Network Cam.
- Realtime HD video viewing.
- Support PTZ Control for cam video. (Pan, Tilt, Zoom) Controls
- Video Recording with real-time notification and video playback.
- Audio and Talkback just like an intercom device.
- Notify if detects any abnormal in the video.
Download MIPC for PC and Laptop
One can Download MIPC for PC through Android emulators. Because such programs help users emulate Android OS on their computers. They don’t charge you at all but only gives you the chance to experience your favorite interface on a bigger display. Else, they work perfectly on Windows & Mac operating systems.
Steps to Install MIPC for Windows 10, 8, 7 and macOS
Follow these simple steps to download MIPC for PC Windows and macOS.
- To download the MIPC Android App on PC. Download and Install Android Emulators on PC.
- After installing the emulator on your PC. You need to set up your Google Account.
- Google Account is compulsory to use Android Apps on PC.
- Now open the PlayStore app on the emulator. Click on the search and type MIPC.
- Select the right app from the search results.
- Click on the Install button and then Accept the installation.
Once installed, click on the Open button to start using MIPC for PC Windows 10, 8, 7, and macOS for free.
MIPC is good because it provides cloud monitoring services to its users. To be honest, it’s hard to find such surveillance services in the current era. Because they are safe enough and don’t allow intruders to invade your private life. However, both network cams & digital recorders can be connected with the app.