This guide helps you install Rescue Lens for PC. It is an Android Application that provides live assistance for your problem. Rescue Lens app can easily be used on Windows and Mac devices with the help of Android Emulators. In this simple tutorial, we will tell you how to get Rescue Lens on Windows and Mac systems. But before we move towards the guide lets have an overview of the application.
Rescue Lens Application
With growing technology, things have become simpler and easier. In this modern era of technology, things have become smarter. Everything can now be done through applications. Rescue Lens is an Android App that helps users to solve any technical issues. Yes, you heard it right this application provides live video assistance for any kind of problem. It doesn’t matter if you are facing any issue related to wires, sockets, taps, hand pumps, etc. This application provides live video assistance for your every problem.
How to use Rescue Lens for PC
This app can be used easily. All you need to do is to become a registered user. Put the code that is given to you by the technician. Once done, Ring a video call and point the place and issue to the technician. He/she tell you the remedy in real-time. In this way, you can easily solve your technical home issues. Just like that, you can also use this application in your computer system. Just enter the code which was given by the technician. Enter the code in the app and start using Rescue Lens for PC.
How to Download Rescue Lens on Windows 10/8/7 – Mac
If you want to download and use the Rescue lens for PC devices then you need to run an Android Emulator on your PC. Android Emulators are available on both Windows and Mac OS. So it means you can download Rescue Lens on Windows (All versions) and Mac OS. If you want to download it on your PC then follow the instructions given below.
How to Install Rescue Lens for PC and Laptop
As I have told you Rescue Lens can be download on PC with the help of an Android Emulator. So first we have to download an Android Emulator on our PC. There are many third-party emulators available in the market but we suggest BlueStacks and Nox App Player. The steps given below are for
Rescue Lens for PC via Nox App Player. But you can use this method on any Android Emulator.
How to Install Rescue Lens for Windows 10, 8, 7
- After installing the emulator. Open it on your PC.
- You will see the homepage of Nox.
- Form homepage clicks on Google Folder and selects the Play Store.
- Enter your Gmail Credentials.
- Once you have activated the Play Store. Use search, type Rescue Lens, and press the enter key.
- Select the app and hit the install button.
This is how you can install Rescue Lens for Windows 10, 8, 7, and other versions.
Rescue Lens for Mac (Mac OS X)
The above method also works for Mac and Mac OS X. But for good and quality results of Rescue Lens try BlueStacks.
- Download and install BlueStacks.
- Setup BlueStacks by entering information i.e (Device Name, WiFi password, Google Account, etc)
- Once done, you will see the main page of BlueStacks.
- From the homepage go to MY APPS tab. Click on System App and select Google Store.
- Search for Rescue Lens. Select the app and hit the install button.
Once installed, Click Open to use Rescue Lens for Mac and Mac OS X.