Download iCSee for PC Windows and Mac OS. It is one of the best surveillance tools available for mobile devices. To be honest, it’s one of those rare apps that also support cloud monitoring services. Without any questions asked, users can access the apps services.
The app’s UI is pretty simple and you don’t need to worry about paying a single penny to get its services. But you are required to have an internet connection to work with this app. Because if you are not connected with the internet, you’ll not be allowed to access any of the app’s services. Same implies to users who want to get iCSee Software for PC.
iCSee App Review
This application is specially designed for WiFi IP cams. It shows live video on the device directly from the cam to any part of the world. All it requires is a working WiFi connection. Along with the live preview, it comes with video recording and video playback features. It means you can view the recorded video of the cam easily. All videos are saved and stored in local storage or cloud storage. You can get more information on the iCSee website. Below you can see the main key features of the application.
Main Features of iCSee
- Real-time HD view of the cam.
- Works on WiFi, 3G, 4G connection. (Also works on Public WiFi but we suggest a VPN connection for the security. Try Yoga VPN for PC.)
- Supports Video Recording and Video Playback.
- Supports PTZ Control (Tilt, Zoom, Orientation management)
- Cloud Storage Support for Recorded Videos.
- Includes Motion Detector. Alert or notified users if it records any motion.
- Connect multiple doorbells, DVRs, IP cams.
Alternative to iCSee for PC
How to Connect iCSee Camera App for PC
If you don’t know how to connect the iCSee Camera App on your PC then do not worry. Here we will tell you how to do it. There is no special iCSee Login PC. Just like the Android device you need to make an account. Once done, Setup your IP cam by entering such as IP address of the cam, Device Name, and Port Number. That’s it you have now successfully connected the iCsee Camera App on your PC. But make sure that the internet is connected and working.
How to Install iCSee for PC and Laptop
iCSee is officially available on Google Play Store. But there’s one thing, you need the help of Android emulators to Download iCSee for PC. It’ll help you emulate the app on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Mac machines. The services of such emulators are free of cost, so all you have to do is perform the provided steps.
Simple Steps to Install iCSee for Windows 10, 8, 7, & macOS
- Download BlueStacks software on your PC. (Link)
- When the emulator’s file is downloaded and you’ve installed it, launch it.
- See the startup tutorial and don’t forget to complete the startup forums.
- From the home interface of the software, open Google Play Store.
- Type iCSee in the search bar and press enter.
- Install the app just like you do on a smartphone.
- Thereafter, you can open iCSee for Windows 10/8/7/macOS by clicking once on the open button.
- Download & Install Nox Emulator. (Link)
- After launching the program on your PC, see the startup tutorial, or skip it.
- Now when you start seeing its home interface, click once on the Google folder and open the Play Store.
- Enter your Google Account (if you don’t have one, make a new one).
- From the play store, install iCSee for PC.
iCSee for PC
A free video surveillance app which let users see live video of the cam in HD quality. It supports Video Recording and Video Playback. Users can see any previous videos of the IP cam. Moreover, if it detects motion in the cam video then it will notify immediately with captured screenshots. So try this app right now and manage IP cams of school, office, business or any other place easily.