What is BlueStacks? It is a free third-party PC software that is designed especially for Windows and Mac OS. You can download BlueStacks on PC running Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac, and Mac OS X. Just like Other PC software, it installs easily on PC. To Install BlueStacks on PC, all you need to do is to click on the downloaded file and then follow onscreen instructions. After complete installation, you will see the icon of BlueStacks on Desktop.
What You Can Do With BlueStacks?
With the help of BlueStacks, you can run Android Apps and Games on your PC System. Yes, you heard it right, using BlueStacks you can enjoy playing Android Games and use Android Apps on PC through PlayStore for PC. Basically, this software is a special designed Android Operating System for Windows and Mac Devices. Just like an Android device, you can now use Google Services on a PC. The good thing about BlueStacks is that it is available for Windows as well as Mac. It means you can run Android Apps and Games on Windows as well as Mac OS.
Is BlueStacks Safe for your Computer?
BlueStacks is 100 percent safe to use. It does not bring malware or virus when you are using it. Moreover, its software is low then then Android device. It means it consumes a lesser amount of storage. From our side, it is absolutely risk-free and safe to use. But you should only install BlueStacks on Devices which owns as it includes your Google Account details.
Download BlueStacks on PC Windows and Mac
Steps to Install BlueStacks on Windows 10/8/7 and Mac
- After downloading the file of Emulator, you need to install it on PC. It installs on PC just like other PC software. Follow on-screen instructions to install BlueStacks.
- Once installed, you will see the startup for BlueStacks. Click on the Install Now button. (See Image Below)
- It will take some time to extract files. (See Image Below)
- Once done, click on the option of Complete. (See Image Below)
- BlueStacks is starting now, wait until it loads properly. (See Image Below)
- Now it will navigate you to Google PlayStore. Here you need to enter Google Account to activate Google Play Services. (See Image Below)
Now you can easily download and Install Android Apps and Games on PC. Enjoy bigger and Play Bigger.