Free Download CamHipro for PC. It benefits you in several ways to use this surveillance app on your computer. But in order to complete this task, you’ll be required to imply a different approach. Don’t worry, I’ll show you how to get the job done easily, without spending a single dime.
To be specific, I’m only going to provide you with a method to install CamHipro for Windows 10/8/7/Mac OS. Because I’ve only tested using this application on these two specific operating systems.
How Do I Install CamHipro for PC [Windows & Mac]?
There are different operating systems and web browsers. So if an app is not officially available for PC consumers, then they can need to pick a method depending upon their operating systems. Read the following strategies to install CamHipro for Windows, Mac, and Chrome.
1. Download CamHipro for Windows 10/8/7
- Download BlueStacks emulator on your Windows Desktop or Laptop device.
- After you’ve completely downloaded the emulator’s exe file, launch it.
- At first, you’ll be asked to make appropriate selections for the installation procedure.
- You’ll be only be asked to select the disk location where you would like to save the installation files of BlueStacks.
- Rather than that, you just have to agree to the terms of service of the software and keep clicking on the Next button.
- Once the emulator is installed, you’ll be notified.
- Now you need to check the Launch BlueStacks checkbox and then click on the Finish button.
- Let the emulator complete its first boot in peace (normally takes 40 seconds to complete).
- When you are able to see the main interface of the emulator, click once on the play store’s icon.
- Enter your Google id to access Google Play Services on PC.
- After you are inside the play store’s interface, use its search bar to navigate to CamHipro.
- Click on the install button and wait for several seconds.
- Thereafter, hit the Open button to start using CamHipro for Windows 10/8/7 OS.
2. Install CamHipro for Mac OS
- Download & Install Nox App Player on your iMac or MacBook device.
- When the emulator’s file is installed properly, close the installation tab.
- Now launch Nox from the Apps drawer.
- Allow the emulator to complete the first boot.
- Before leading you towards its main interface, the software will ask you to configure it.
- You just have to enter your Google account to complete the configuration process.
- After you are done entering the necessary info, you’ll be redirected to the program’s main interface.
- From here, you need to locate & launch Google Play Store.
- Click once on the search bar.
- Type CamHipro and press enter.
- Hit the install button.
- At last, start using CamHipro for Mac.
3. Get CamHipro for Chrome
If you are using Chrome as your default web browser, then there’s another workaround for you to use CamHipro for PC. So first you need to launch Chrome on your device and then click here to visit the Chrome Store.
After clicking on the provided link, you’ll be able to see the installation page of an extension named Arc Welder. You need to click on Add to Chrome button and let it be added to your browser’s taskbar.
After launching the arc welder, you’ll be required to upload the CamHipro APK file in the addon. Once you do that, the extension will ask you to make selections such as Resize, Form factor, and so on. After completing the selection process, click on the Test button to run CamHipro for Chrome.
What is CamHipro?
CamHipro is the updated version of the famous video monitoring app known as CamHi. As it’s an upgrade to Franck apps, it’s also available on Google Play Store. So a good thing is that if you are a user of the old version, then you’ll not have to worry about first understanding a way to use this app.
By the way, a new interface is added for users who want further ease into their remote surveillance experience. But there’s a catch, it only works on devices that are faster. If we talk about the Android OS version, it works perfectly with Android Oreo (8), Pie (9), and Q (10).
The connection & configuration process remains the same. You first have to connect your monitoring and surveillance devices with the internet. When you are done connecting both devices with the internet, just add your desired IPC by searching for the devices connected with the same WiFi.
Differences Between CamHipro & CamHi
Like I described to you earlier, the new version has a different interface as compared to the older one. So you are definitely going to find CamHipro an encourageable tool. Some of its elite characteristics are listed below:
- Full-Screen view without any frustrating widgets.
- Concave & convex model view options.
- It allows you to take a screenshot from live footage.
- Enable or Disable the intercom, anytime you like to.
- Turn on/off audio feeds.
- Save videos on your device’s disk storage.
- Video playback supported.
That’s all, thanks for reading my article.