There is a demand for surveillance tools like CamHi & CamHipro. Because such applications allow users to take security measurements even from a far distance. Such apps do work only with internet-connected devices, but it’s worth your mobile data when you are getting so many beneficial facilities.
It’s a fact that we should never compromise the security of our loved ones and property. So to make your live monitoring experience worth a while, we will tell you how to download CamHi For PC. Our guide is made especially for those who are willing to install CamHi For Windows & Mac.
Why Install CamHi For PC?
- Enables access to multiple cams in a single moment.
- The full-screen view is available.
- Allows users to click a snap from the live feed.
- Video Playback facility available.
- Features Pan-Tilt-Zoom.
- Syncs timing periods and allows customization.
- Records every single bit of moments from a live feed.
- Provides Live monitoring services on a big screen.
- Easy to control from a PC or Laptop.
Download CamHi for PC and Laptop
CamHi isn’t officially designed to work on computers. But you can access the power of cross platforming to get the job done. Here, I’ll tell exactly what’s required to Download CamHi for PC and Laptop. In short words, you need a fully-working Android emulator. So you can emulate the android interface on your Windows or Mac machines.
Steps to Install CamHi for Windows 10, 8, 7, and macOS
Follow these simple steps to download CamHi for PC (Windows and macOS).
- To download this surveillance app on PC, download & Install an Android Emulator on PC.
- After installing the emulator on your PC, set up a Google Account.
- Google Account needs to be added if you want to access Google Play Services on PC.
- From the interface of an emulator, open the Play Store.
- Now click on the search and type CamHi.
- Select the appropriate app from the search results.
- Click on the Install button and then wait.
Once installed, click on the Open button to start using CamHi for PC Windows 10, 8, 7, and macOS for free.
CamHi – A Best Surveillance App
CamHi is one of the best tools available for smartphones. Its main purpose is to let users connect their IP & network cameras with mobile devices. The app just works fine even on slower devices but you do need to consider connecting it with a fully functional internet connection. It’s because all of the app’s services are delivered to you with the help of the internet. There is no chance of getting a single facility without being connected to a working internet. However, the app comes with a simple design that is easily accessible. It provides a hassle-free environment for users who are willing to keep an eye on their belongings 24/7.
How To Connect Cameras With CamHi?
Compare to any surveillance tool available in the market, it is a lot simple to connect camera devices with CamHi. To connect manually, a user has to enter the IP cam’s ID and passcode. But if you are trying to get a convenient solution, the CamHi app is now allowing you to connect easily. For instance, scanning barcode, local network device installation, or connection through WiFi. Among all these, connection through barcode & WiFi is what you need for an easy connection.
CamHi is one of the best apps to provide live surveillance services. The app just works fine for you to get a live feed of connected IP & CCTV cameras on a mobile device. There are no online ads & in-app purchases.