BattleText for PC provides a word competition portal for gamers to increase their English vocabulary. It provides them with a chance to compete with others or to just play in the PvE mode. During the PvE mode, gamers will have to complete numerous word puzzles in order to have successful gameplay. However, they are going to love the sound of kitty perries and other sorts of creatures pronouncing the completed words. There are more than seventy in-game levels, all of them are really addictive and are also challenging as well.
In the PvP mode, players are provided with the choice that either they want to compete with friends or with players from around the globe. Either way, they are going have a word battle with each other in which they will have to play along and the winner takes it all. The rules of the game are set to be as simple as possible. Gamers are provided with an English word, in the beginning, they need to make a word starting with the ending letter of the previous one. The game goes on until a player becomes unable to provide the next word according to the set rules.
There are different facilities provided to a player of BattleText. Such as the service of auto-complete. This service allows one to complete his word puzzles whenever he feels stuck in the middle of the Pacific ocean. Though such tools do come limited players can always purchase them via real money. If you feel not a person who spends money on games, then you will have to gain as many game points with the help of your mental abilities. Try to stay focused on your goal and let your enemies dominate you in the battle of words. Complete as many puzzles as you can and get rewarded with variant game rewards and bonuses as well.
How To Download BattleText for PC (Desktop & Laptops)
In order to get the job done conveniently, a user must use to services of an Android emulator. It’s really easy to understand the whole operation. However, lots of Android emulators are introduced in the market. But are here to provide the best for our viewers, that’s why we will only be talking about NoxPlayer and BlueStacks. The given below procedure is for BattleText for PC. Head below to start the tutorial:
BattleText for Windows (All versions)
- Hit the given link to download and install NoxPlayer on PC. (Link)
- Once installed, see its tutorial till its homepage starts to appear.
- From its homepage, access Google Folder and click once on the Play Store icon.
- Enter your active Gmail ID in order to start processing on BattleText for Windows.
- Now, type BattleText in the search bar of the Play store and hit the enter button.
- Click on the install button and accept the installation license.
- Depending on the speed of your internet connection, this game will be installed in a matter of seconds.
BattleText for Mac
- Access the provided link to install BlueStacks on PC. (Link)
- Before installing, try to understand the working phenomenon of Blue stacks by reading its provided tutorial on its official website.
- When this emulator is installed, open it.
- At first, you need to enter your Gmail ID in the emulator to start your work on BattleText for Mac.
- From its homepage, click once on the Play Store icon.
- Type BattleText in the search bar of Play Store and click on your desired game result.
- Hit the Install button and after a while, the icon of this game will start to appear on the homepage of BlueStacks.
Features of BattleText
9 unique personalities to compete against
72 different levels to play through in Story Mode
Multiplayer Mode! Play with friends or strangers!
Social media connection so you can keep your progress
In-game purchases to get more AutoCompletes and remove ads [Source: Google Play Store]
That’s all for How To Download BattleText for PC on Windows-Mac. As for the provided guide above, it helps a user to get the best results. The NoxPlayer is well-known for its compatibility on Windows and BlueStacks works well on Mac. So, feel free to feedback, and do not forget to share our posts with your friends on social media. Thanks.