We all know that it’s hard to download files over the internet. Only the users with premium subscriptions get to complete such tasks with ease. But what about the students and people who don’t want to pay just because they are willing to download files over the internet?
Well, consumers can now use apps like aTorrent to get the job done. In my article here, I’ll be telling you a pretty simple way to “Download aTorrent for PC, free on Windows 10/8/7/Mac”. Because most of the PC torrent clients are not as simple and easy to use, as compared to this one.
What is aTorrent?
You may have guessed from the name that aTorrent helps you download stuff over the internet. And yes, you are right that its a torrent client that you can get easily for your Android device. But you should also know that it’s not like other torrent clients that could harm your device’s performance level.
In fact, lots of options are available for the ease of consumers. For instance, you can enable the download over WiFi facility to help you save your mobile data. Even let the app know that you only want your downloading to continue when your device is charging. This way, you don’t have to worry about charging your device from time to time, just because the torrent downloading is running in the background.
Features of aTorrent – Torrent Downloader
- There’s a built-in search engine that helps you locate and add files for downloading directly into the app’s interface.
- A user is allowed to manage all his torrent files without inconvenience. Just navigate into the tab of his choice and perform the action like pause, stop, or start.
- Anyone has a choice of starting the download via magnetic or torrent links. You can even copy the magnetic link address and then paste it inside aTorrent to start the process.
- If a user wants to share his torrent files, he can just do it directly from the app. To do so, just select the torrent file and then tap once on the Share button.
- You can also view your downloaded files from the app’s interface. A default image & docs viewer is installed by the developers for your ease.
Download aTorrent for PC and Laptop
It is easy to Download aTorrent for PC. You just have to be ok with using the services of Android emulators. Because such programs allow you to emulate the Android OS on your computer. This way, you are able to access Google Play Services which leads you to use any Android applications on your computer.
Simple Procedure to Install aTorrent for Windows 10-8-7-macOS
- Download BlueStacks emulator on your machine(desktop or laptop).
- Once the emulator’s file is downloaded, launch its installer.
- The installation procedure is simple, you just have to follow the onscreen instructions.
- On the last step of installing it, check the ‘Launch BlueStacks’ checkbox, and click on the Finish button.
- The first boot of BlueStacks will take approximately 40 seconds (depending upon your machine’s performance level).
- Now when you are able to see the main interface of the emulator, click on the play store’s icon.
- Enter your Gmail account credentials, if you don’t have an account click on ‘Signup’
- After the play store has opened, click on the search bar.
- Type ‘aTorrent’ and press enter.
- Hit the install button and wait.
- When the installation process of aTorrent for Windows 10-8-7-macOS is completed, click on the Open button.
That’s all for now. If you don’t want to use BlueStacks, then you can use the Nox emulator as its alternative. To help us know your opinions, you can use the comments section, thanks.