Alfred Home Security Camera for Windows PC. It has become possible with the help of Android Emulators. Using a third-party Android Emulator on your PC you can easily get Alfred Home Security Camera for Windows. The good news is that it works on all Windows versions. It doesn’t matter if you are using Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, or any old version of Windows. These emulators work perfectly well on any Windows version. Before we tell you how to get Alfred Home Security Camera for PC, let’s know something about the application.
How to Install Alfred Home Security Camera for PC and Laptop
Now that you know all about the basic services of this app, it’s time to help you install Alfred Home Security Camera for PC and Laptop. This can only be done if you are ok with the concept of cross-platforming.
Let me tell you something about cross-platforming. It’ll help you enjoy an Android interface on your computer without any hassle. It’s little you’ll not be allowed to perform tasks on your PC while you are using it. So the main goal here is to help you use Alfred Home Security Camera for Windows 10, while you are doing your job on a PC.
11 Easy Steps To Install Alfred Home Security Camera for Windows 10/8/7
- For a better experience without any lame errors, get BlueStacks on Windows PC. (Link)
- A complete installation of the software is required before launching it, do that by following the on-screen instructions.
- When the installation wizard asks you to click on the “Finish” button, tick “Launch BlueStacks” and then hit the required button.
- After launching this emulator, configure it according to your requirements.
- Enter Google Account to access Google Play Services on PC.
- Don’t forget to select a software UI language.
- From the moment you start seeing its home interface, it is ready to use.
- Hit the play store app’s icon.
- Type Alfred Home Security Camera inside the play store’s search bar.
- Click on the install button and wait for it.
- Thereafter, start using “Alfred Home Security Camera for Windows 10-8-7”
What is Alfred Home Security Camera App
It is a free Android tool that makes your old Smartphone work as a P2P cam. Instead of CCTV camera now you can make your old Smartphone works the same. It shows a live preview in HD quality without any interruption. All you have to do is to select the camera device and viewer device and make sure that the Alfred Home Security Camera app is installed on both devices. Afterward, place the camera phone and view it on another device. This application also works on 3G and 4G connections.
Alfred Home Security Camera for Windows 10 (Features)
There are many features of the Alfred Home Security Camera App. Some of the main key features are shown below.
- View Live streaming and HD view of the cam with the help internet.
- Communicate from both sides just like Walkie Talkie or Intercom.
- Records all live videos and store them in the internal space of the device.
- Saved videos can be viewed in offline mode as well.
- Supports PTZ control. View video in both Landscape and Portrait view.
- Include human and motion detectors. It will notify if it detects any motion or face in the video.
That’s all, thanks.